Player Duration to hh:mm:ss

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Mon Dec 19 13:59:53 EST 2005

Hi Garret,

NO! :-)
It's not a trap!
You should be able to see the list of the tutorials and pick the one
you want.
If you have problems (it's used by hundreds of developers), just
write me off list.
About your other mail about drag and drop, there is also another
tutorial in the same collection that might get you started.

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet
http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/    eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com/