Rectangle graphics with even lineSizes rendered incorrectly on Win XP

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Mon Dec 19 12:39:48 EST 2005

Hi All,

1.  Create a single-card stack with a single image...in my case a jpeg
2.  Create a rectangle graphic with a non-zero lineSize and transparent center

 From Message Box

3.  Set the rect of the graphic to the rect of the image
4.  Set the lineSize of the graphic to various odd & even values

Here, v2.6.1 running on Win XP, the graphic fails to cover the image
[but Rev says the rects are the same] whenever the lineSize is set to
an even value, both in the Development Environment and as a
standalone.  The stacks were originally created in v2.1.2/MacOSX,
where the issue did not arise, and an OSX standalone built on Win XP
works fine also.

Classic Mac & 'nixs untested.

I posted this to Bugzilla, but decided to use odd-valued lineSizes
rather than give it any votes.  Anyway, it's BZ#3271.

Rob Cozens, CCW
Serendipity Software Company

Vive R Revolution!