Debugging and the execution path

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Mon Dec 19 03:44:49 EST 2005

Ho là là !!!

I need to use this feature too, just to avoid some erratic starting
procedures of my rev server's apps under the Mac OS X platform (all
works always fine under the Linux one). I would be very happy to
license the "Constellation" framework if this tool can help to
automate this process.

Many thanks for pointing us about the right way, Charles

Best Regards,

Le 19 déc. 05 à 07:16, Jerry Daniels a écrit :

> I heard that. Email me, Charles...let's see what we can do.
>
> Best,
>
> Jerry Daniels
>

> Tool makers for the 21st century
> http://www.daniels-mara.com/products
>

> On Dec 18, 2005, at 11:19 AM, Charles Hartman wrote:
>

>> On Dec 18, 2005, at 12:18 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:
>>
>>> Indeed yes. I want a full stack trace available. You can modify the
>>> Variable Watcher to do this yourself, of course, but you'd have
>>> to do
>>> this with each new release of the IDE.
>>
>> You can? Did I miss that? To me it would be worth doing even if I
>> had to redo it. (Though I'm hoping Constellation will incorporate
>> this instead -- which I don't *think* it can yet -- hint to Jerry
>> Daniels!)
>>
>> Charles Hartman

Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores

100, rue de Paris