"Typesetting" functions

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Fri Dec 16 12:10:40 EST 2005

Sivakatirswami,

Have you looked into whether formattedWidth, formattedHeight and other
formatted* commands will help you achieve this? I don't think you'll be able
to get kerning control or Quark-like results when printing, but these
functions may be of use when trying to get screen elements to look right.

Bill

"Sivakatirswami" <katir at hindu.org> wrote in
message news:FA40421A-B673-4B13-A1CE-8BAE1ADF0257 at hindu.org...