Text database using custom properties

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 02:02:29 EST 2005

I would be interested in seeing more details about how you managed to set up
MVC architecture in Rev, which lacks object orientation and therefore seems
to me to defy the ability to do so. But I'm willing and eager to learn. I'm
a HUGE fan of MVC.

 have just started using an MVC (model view controller) architecture