[OT] Re: discussions, opinions and religion

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 21:14:34 EST 2005

This list is the only community gathering space for Revolutionaries. I
understand as well as anyone the desire to keep it largely focused on using
Revolution but if it becomes a restrictive space which actively discourages
friendly conversation and exchange of opinions on subjects that are at least
tangentially related, then I for one will be a less frequent visitor.

Maybe that would be a good thing in the eyes of some, since I seem to
instigate more than my share of off-topic conversations here. OTOH, I always
include [OT] in the subject line, which makes it easy for anyone who doesn't
want to be aware of such distractions to filter them out.