Text database using custom properties

Lynch, Jonathan bnz2 at cdc.gov
Mon Dec 12 09:59:18 EST 2005

I wrote a task-oriented to-do list program, which I use for notes,
links, and to keep track of everything I do for work. It is free, of
course, and can be found at www.WorkMage.com.

The actual tasks/notes app, which will appear when Work Mage
self-installs is called Task Mage. You guys are welcome to treat it as
public domain, and use any or all parts of it as you need.

You guys might like it - and it is written in Rev - it is intuitive for
me (but then, I wrote it) - hopefully it is intuitive for others.

Cheers,

Jonathan