Full Screen

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Dec 9 11:39:48 EST 2005

Scott Kane wrote:
> I'm trying to get a stack to fill the entire
> screen.  I set the size properties to 1064 x 768
> but it does not take up the full screen.  Any
> pointers would be greatly appreciated...

The maximum size of a stack is governed by the windowBoundingRect global
property.  By default, the engine trims this rect to match the
screenRect minus the space required for the taskbar, Dock, menubar, etc.
  The Rev IDE further trims this to make space for its toolbar and Tools
palette.

You can set the windowBoundingRect to match the full screenRect like this:

   set the windowBoundingRect to the screenRect

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal