Button Linker from Monterey

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Dec 9 11:31:30 EST 2005

In an informal breakout session in Monterey, I made a Button Linker tool
palette a la HyperCard's at the request of one of the attendees.  It was
a fun exercise, as it only took about an hour to do (would have taken
far less if not for my typos in the script), and we managed to have a
useful gadget when we were done.

Unfortunately, a combination of poor housekeeping and a hard drive
failure have made it impossible for me to locate my copy.

I'd like to donate it to Marielle Lange's collection of Rev resources
for educators, but of course to do that I'd need to have it first. :)

Do any of you folks who attended the Monterey RevCon have a copy of the
Button Linker tool?

If so, please email me a copy.
Thanks in advance -

--