Rev and open source (was "What Rev Needs")

Marielle Lange mlange at lexicall.org
Fri Dec 9 06:28:43 EST 2005

> If RunRev maintained a comprehensive index, with screenshots, of
> all the cool stuff people made with it, there would be no question
> that it can be used for making integrated open source solutions, or
> widget-like goodies, or business apps, or any of the rest.

Ah yes, I have been away for almost a month and a half, I have been
forced to skim many emails rapidly. I have come across a huge number
of testimonies and mention of some excellent examples of case
studies. I have pasted them in a text file. I propose to make a
database out of them, such that a quote can be displayed at random on
any of our websites.

Marielle

--------
Marielle Lange (PhD),  Psycholinguist