Protecting server, restricting access

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Thu Dec 8 13:43:01 EST 2005

Don't store changing data in the application - even if you could...
Use specialFolderPath("Preferences")
  to find the preferences folder on your platform. And store stuff on
a stack or text file here.

This will save the info on the user's machine. Encript to taste.
Custom properties are very useful for preferences...

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o