Disabling MenuItems

Lynch, Jonathan bnz2 at cdc.gov
Wed Dec 7 16:38:25 EST 2005

It is easy to determine the position, even if you do not know what it
is:

For example, if line 5 of myList is "Hello", you do either of these:

Line 5 of myList

or

Line (lineoffset("Hello",myList)) of myList

Bear in mind that when you disable a menu item, the content of that line
actually changes... Also, you might want to set the wholematches to true
before you use lineoffset, to make sure you get an exact match.