How to Make Rev More Popular [Enhance the IDE]

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Tue Dec 6 03:51:37 EST 2005

I am sure the extra megabytes is for installing current libraries that most
people have installed by now, but that may not be available on the
oldest/minimum requirement system supported, or those machines not
maintained by Microsoft Update regularly.

[As for the "business apps" stuff, please keep that flamewar junk out of my
thread! No reply needed!]

"Jim Ault" wrote