Why isn't Rev more popular?

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Tue Dec 6 03:40:34 EST 2005

Jerry, you seem to have a major attitude problem. You don't get it at
all and your 'disgruntled customer' bit doesn't really flow here.
Everyone else has been pretty nice I think -- the only real FLAMER
here seems to be you!!

Stop the bad vibes now - go troll somewhere else, please.

sqb

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o