Revolution Encyclopedia

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Tue Dec 6 01:32:02 EST 2005

So, Revolution Encyclopedia was produced by Ms DeVoto under
contract to RR . . .

Runtime Revolution have seemed reluctant to reply to
messages from me in the past (really ? surely not ?) so I
would be extremely grateful if one of the 'Princes of the
Church' (sorry, had to pause there as had a vision of Dan
Shafer wearing a cardinal's hat - no offence meant) could
ask the RR folks if:

either;

1. I could pop my ported version of revDocsAbout on my
website,

2. They could pop a ported version on the RR website,

or

3. They could issue a "2.6.2" as a free upgrade with the
Encyclopedia inside.

I am sure that any of these (and to my mind the second
option seems the best) would be a service greatly
appreciated by quite a few people.

sincerely, Richmond.
See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html