Why isn't Rev more popular? [Mailing List]

Steve vampire at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 3 06:40:39 EST 2005

One of the things I like about a web board interface is being able to
mark a thread ans as subcribed and then receiving email notices whenever
there is a post. Ideally though I would probably use a news reader such
as gravity and let it highlight topics I am participating in. To me the
mailing list method of keeping up to date is the one I least prefer.
Most of the time I want to search first before I post and unless you
subscribed from day one to a list and keep your mail from that list
forever you need to go to a web interface first anyways.

Steve