Why isn't Rev more popular?

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 19:14:53 EST 2005

Just to return to the core of this thread.

A while ago in a post I wrote that I was 'concerned that Rev was a three
ringed circus', the implication being that I just kept seeing the same
people answering questions (very small number) and the same old group asking
them (slightly larger number).

I'd like to thank Mark Swindell for starting this thread, I've suddenly seen
alot of new posters. I don't know where they've been, or why they haven't
posted before, but it's great to know they're there.