Arrays in Revolution

Ben Fisher jamon.ben at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 22:32:00 EDT 2005

I just wrote a cool library for working with arrays and matrices. Even
if you don't use arrays too often, I encourage you to check it out.

It has useful functions like Push, and its split and join functions
don't mess with your strings the way the built-in functions do. I also
wrote functions for array equality, searching an array, and two
dimensional arrays.

If you're interested, documentation explaining everything is online at
http://www.angeltowns2.net//jamonben/libarrayutil.pdf.

The stack is on RevOnline:
User Space:    benJam
Stack:       libArrayUtil 1.0

-Ben

Please give me feedback and tell me if you plan on using it. I can add
more features if there is interest.