[ANN: plugin] SmartNotes - context-sensitive 'sticky' notes for Revolution

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Aug 31 20:55:49 EDT 2005

Dear Revolutionaries,

I'd like to announce a new plugin for the Rev IDE - SmartNotes!

SmartNotes allows you to create and manage context-sensitive 'sticky'
notes in Revoution. By context-sensitive I mean that you can associate
individual notes with any stack (mainstack or substack) or Revolution
itself.
- watch your notes automatically appear and disappear as you open and
close the stacks you have associated them with
- customize your notes
- export your notes as RTF files
- great for keeping track of changes to your projects during development
- hours of fun (well a couple of minutes at least)
- tested on Mac OSX and Windows XP

SmartNotes is available from the Utilities category of the revOnline
user spaces or from my personal user space (tsj).

Feedback and suggestions are welcomed

Cheers,

Terry...

Dr Terry Judd
Lecturer in Educational Technology (Design)
Biomedical Multimedia Unit
Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry & Health Sciences
The University of Melbourne
Parkville VIC 3052
AUSTRALIA