modal stack "Prompt"

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Wed Aug 31 18:27:44 EDT 2005

That seems to be what it was.  That is rather esoteric behavior.

I think the main stack was catching a preOpenCard or OpenCard, but the
substack that did the modal command also had those.  I added empty
preOpenStack, openCard and preOpenCard handlers and that seems to have
solved the problem.

This just seems like odd behavior.  I would consider it a bug.  I don't
know when you would want a modal dialog to appear over and bring forward a
stack other than the one containing the script which calls the modal function.