OT-IT--Apples Pages outputs CSS

Marielle Lange rp011s7075 at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Aug 31 05:59:02 EDT 2005

Hi Tom,

If you want to explore CSS a bit more in topic, have a look at the
stack "HTML exporter", in the education gallery:
<http://revolution.lexicall.org/stacks_education.php>
(right under tools and plugins, in the last third of the page)

It exports the content of a stack into HTML (for the content)+CSS
(for the style)

Marielle

> Completely off-topic but...
> I've been investigating cascading style sheets and noticed that on
> the surface, a lot of css sites resembled Pages templates. I
> exported a Pages file to html and looked at it. Sure enough it used
> css.
>
> It might be a good way to start using css. I haven't checked
> KeyNote, yet.
> FWIW
> tom

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

Marielle Lange (PhD),  Psycholinguistics, Lecturer in Psychology and
Informatics
University of Edinburgh, UK

Homepage:  http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/mlange/
Lexicall project: http://lexicall.org