Magnifying a shrunken image --- without using imageData

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Tue Aug 30 14:25:13 EDT 2005

Dave,

I have been working on the problem since you posted your first suggestion,
and you were exactly right. Now I am trying to work out the position
correlation between the scaled image and the full size image in a window.
Your method maintains the original quality like I want it to.

Thanks.
Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>