Transparent Images

Devin Asay devinasay at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 10:59:18 EDT 2005

If you're on Mac OS X or Classic there's also a little-known way of
using the Paint Tools paint bucket tool to fill an area with
"transparent color". Just press the Command key while using the paint
bucket. Don't know if there is an equivalent on Windows, since there
is no Command key. (Control-paint bucket does something different.)

Devin