Magnifying a shrunken image --- without using imageData

Joel Guillod joel.guillod at net2000.ch
Tue Aug 30 12:39:55 EDT 2005

Roger,

There is a simple solution which is to have a group containing an
image. The lockloc of this group should be true, then you dimension
the image according to the scale you choose and you set the image
location according to the rect of the image you want to display. The
container group is performing like a window but you have to set the
loc of the image for the portion you want to see.

Bonus: You can download my sample stack "imedMagnifier" in the Rev
Online user "imed" category "utility". This is a beta version!

Enjoy!

Joel G - www.imed.ch