Magnifying a shrunken image --- without using imageData

Lynch, Jonathan bnz2 at cdc.gov
Tue Aug 30 10:36:10 EDT 2005

Expanding on Xavier's idea - you could also copy the image into a group.

The group would need to have its locklocation set to true, and have
vertical and horizontal scrollbars.

After you copy the image, set its width and height to whatever
magnification you want. The only parts visible will be inside the group,
and you can use the scrollbars to move around to different parts of the
image.