Magnifying a shrunken image --- without using imageData

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Aug 30 09:48:50 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have written an external to do just this, but I think you could do
it like this (untested):

1.  Get the Dimensions of the Orignal Image. I think that:
put formattedWidth of image x into myOriginalWidth
put formattedHeight of image x into myOriginalHeight

On the image object you have already loaded should do the trick.

2.  Create a new image object that is the same size as the orignal
but make it invisible.

3.  Set the Filename of this new Image to point to the original image file:
set the filename of image NewImage to xxxxxxxxx

As I said I haven't tested this, but from my playing around I think
it should work ok.

Hope this helps
All the Best
Dave