problem waiting - spellchecker

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Tue Aug 30 03:09:24 EDT 2005

Xavier,

Check the docs on this one, your syntax is wrong. You don't specify a
message to be called when the wait is complete, your script just
continues. [with messages] is an optional qualifier added on to the end
of an otherwise ordinary wait command.

wait until (someCondition is true) with messages
wait 5 seconds with messages

etc