Spell Checker

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Mon Aug 29 19:40:50 EDT 2005

Greetings Yves,
Jean-Baptiste LE STANG has written an AppleScript extension  <
http://www.lestang.org/ >  that allows a link to Apple's OSX spell
checking engine.  It can be used with Revolution to create a spell
checker.  Obviously it requires OSX and so will not provide the general
solution that the others (and myself) are looking for.   I have posted
a Rev spell checker stack that uses this AppleScript extension.
Perhaps it will give you some ideas.  Install XSpell and then try:

go URL "http://elementarysoftware.com/rev_demos/spellcheck_demo.rev"

-Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust !)