OSX Style Toolbat Widget

Scott Kane scott at proherp.com
Mon Aug 29 15:16:26 EDT 2005

Hi Mark,

> Do you mean a toolbar like the one at the top of the window
> in mail.app? It's just a row of buttons, and you have a lot
> of control over the
> behaviour and look of buttons...
> What are the problems with the hilite behaviour?

First off - sorry for being a pain for this, but
my test team won't even look at the app' unless
it works and looks "just right".

Yes - mail.app is exactly the look and is the OS's
toolbar in use.  The user can add or hide buttons
and if there are to many added then a chevron appears
allowing you to see the rest as a drop down list.
I don't care about the chevron aspect - but the look
of the mail.app app' toolbar is exactly what I'm after.  It
is part of the native OSX GUI - but I have no knowledge
on how to subclass it to use in Rev'.

Scott