commas in custom properties

Lars Brehmer larsbrehmer at mac.com
Mon Aug 29 13:14:47 EDT 2005

Hi all!

I'm sure I've seen this question on the list befrore, but darned if I
can find it again!

I use text stored in custom properties for word searching purposes,
among other things, and I need to know how to "ignore" commas.  For
example a custom property that contains;

to read, recite

Using the broader search (mark cds where it is in the storedText of
me) it wil return for "to" , "read" and "recite."

in a more precise word search (mark cds where it is among the words
of the storedText of me) it will only return for "to" or "recite" ,
but obviously not for "read" because of the comma.  I'm pretty sure
this can be done somehow, most likely very easily, but I can't seem
to discover it on my own.

A little help (once again!)

Cheers,

Lars