external Windows program running?

Revolution revolution at duncansoftware.com
Mon Aug 29 11:36:05 EDT 2005

In general:
I am using revolution to launch a nonrevolution program. I need to know when
the user shuts down the nonrev program so that I can shut down rev. Is there
a method of doing this?

Details:
The nonrev program does not properly hide the Windows taskbar. I need rev to
be running to keep the taskbar hidden, but I need to automatically shut rev
down when the user closes the nonrev program.

The nonrev program is useless at sending and receiving messages but it can
launch another program. I tried launching my rev windows taskbar hider and
having the rev program close but as soon as rev closes, rev "tidies" up and
the taskbar reappears.

Open to suggestions and thankful for them.

Doug