libdatabase : connection problem

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Aug 29 01:07:39 EDT 2005

Dan,

Except for script locals, which I (and I believe manyu others) use a
lot. They're a lot like globals, except only available script wide, and
great for libraries. To use them you only need to put the local
declaration outside the handler and functions which use it.

On caveat though: Remember your local variables always get reset when
recompiling a script, so using a 'checkLocals' handler helps:-)