Setting a object to be a bg object on old cd's

simplsol at aol.com simplsol at aol.com
Sun Aug 28 16:52:45 EDT 2005

Hi Bob,
If it is a single object then just group it and set the group's
background behavior to true.
If you already have a group of background objects, use Geoff Canyon's
wonderfull revNavigator (go to the Development menu and choose plug
ins). The Navigator will let you move your new objects into the
background group. And they will appear on all cards in that stack. The
Navigator is also priceless for relayering objects.
Paul Looney