CGI permissions

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Sat Aug 27 21:39:25 EDT 2005

Apologies - it turns out that my problem was due to the filter command
not liking numToChar(13) as a line delimiter - which, naturally, the
data uses.
A simple "replace numToChar(13) with numToChar(10) in tData" did the
trick.

There does seem to be one anomaly, however. 'the date'  returns the
date, as expected, but  'the system date' returns empty... This seems
to hold for 'the short date' form, as well, I haven't tested others.

Neither of these things are an issue in the IDE, only in the CGI engine.

Thanks for your attention,

Mark

ps. changing the permissions of your desktop folder is not a good idea
- weird stuff starts to happen! Repair permissions and reboot, and all
is well, tf.