Spell Checker

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sat Aug 27 17:48:18 EDT 2005

Jonathan:

Can you share your spell checker with us? or is this proprietary?
(put it on line somewhere or send to me off list?)

I don't care if it is not polished in terms of the UI, as long the
basic algorithms and scripts are accessible, I can put it to work..

basically I have a single field I am checking and would like to get

a) mis-spelled words flagged in that field
b) a suggestion list--(very basic, that segment of the alphabet would
do... right, I know... not very smart and all the "s's" could be a
long suggestion list, but my implementation will let them view two
different suggestion lists, one the "common" English dict and two, a
specialized words list... the latter will be short...

Sivakatirswami