Dan's books -- where can I get chapters 13 - 20, 22-24, etc ?

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Fri Aug 26 13:32:23 EDT 2005

The chapter numbering is an artifact of the old publishing model,
Harvey. I am not planning to release full volumes 2 & 3, but rather
individual topic discussions like the two you downloaded. The chapter
numbers on those will go away at some point; I kept them this way for
now to avoid more confusion than I was already causing!

The printing SmartEBook is in final editing now and should be
released "Real Soon Now" (ancient software term meaning "when the
programmer finally releases the damn stuff"). More will follow every
1-3 weeks thereafter as long as demand keeps up and I don't run out
of topics.