Saluting the Menu Maven

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Aug 26 13:12:08 EDT 2005

simplsol at aol.com wrote:
> JAED, brilliant, talented.....and gracious!
>  Of course Jacque is the patron saint of xCarding. A measure of how good
> she is, is the way we all take her for granted.

Thank you. I will frame this and look at it on bad days. :)

> Paul Looney
>  PS What do you think of adding an "Addenda" page to the scripting
> conference stacks? This could serve for all those minor afterthoughts,
> corrections, additions, etc. It could only be edited by the author of
> the conference and additions would be chronological.

I was thinking exactly the same thing when I first saw your comment, and
again when Ken added his.

Since I kind of doubt that people are using the "Notes" card at the end,
I was thinking of putting additions in there. Of course, then folks have
to remember to go look there. But it seems like a logical place to put
it, and the card already exists.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com