Two very simple questions

Jason Vickers jvickers2002 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 26 12:46:31 EDT 2005

Gajo,
I get that one a lot.  I'm pretty sure that happens because you have "Show
Invisible Objects" enabled under view.  Go into the menu --> view  and make
sure "Show Invisible Objects" is not selected.  That will hide that field
and button in the Reference Document.  When you exit the ref document and
want to see your invisibles again, re-enable "Show Invisible Objects".

hth
Jason