Profiles

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Fri Aug 26 11:21:32 EDT 2005

Is anyone here using profiles?  The htmlText in my fields keeps getting
blown away (set to "<p></p>") when I switch profiles.  It is very
annoying.  I'm not sure if it is a bug or if I'm doing something  wrong.  I
have a field with 3 profiles: "Master", "LevelA", and "LevelB".  The
htmlText is different between LevelA and LevelB.  I get it set up
properly.  Type 'revSetStackProfile "LevelB"' in the message box, and then
the htmlText for LevelB gets set to "<p></p>"

Any thoughts?  I've finally given up and created two fields, one for LevelA
and one for LevelB, and make appropriate one invisible when that profile is
active.

While this works, it is klugey.

Peter T. Evensen
http://www.PetersRoadToHealth.com
24-hour recorded info hotline: 1-800-624-7671