Where to put the ( ) ?

Jason Vickers jvickers2002 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 26 03:00:12 EDT 2005

Mark,
I'll write this one down in case I need it in the future.  I didn't use it,
though.  I rewrote the code for my other buttons changing some of the IF
statement orders and it works.

It is kind of strange, really, because I tested the application a few days
ago and it all worked fine.  I made some cosmetic changes to the card
yesterday and nothing worked.  Like I said, after I rewrote the code for
each button it all worked.

Jason