Where to put the ( ) ?

Jason Vickers jvickers2002 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 25 20:45:24 EDT 2005

Alex,
I now have the code correct, but it is not returning the line number of the
field - it returns the text in that line.  I thought clickLine was supposed
to return the line number.  Did I misread that part in the "help" section?
But this happens when I run it from Revolution.

When I build my standalone and get the clickLine of the field, my variable
is empty.

It is frustrating because the app worked a couple of days ago and just
stopped working.  I just put in the <<of field "tests">> this today because
everything had stopped working.

Jason