Two very simple questions

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Thu Aug 25 19:29:07 EDT 2005

That does sound like a bug, but if it helps Transcript also accept
comments in the form

## this is a comment

or

-- this is a comment

 From the little I just played around, it looks like multiline comments
sometimes confuse the script coloring, and possibly /* */ is less
supported for single line comments as well.

IIRC (and I might not), "--" is the original xTalk sytax, "##" is
borrowed (or similar to) other scripting languages, and /* */ is more
commonly found in lower-level languages (but acceptable in most high
level ones too).

Apparently Transcript has tried to keep everyone happy here, although
it might have become a little odd to support 3 different comment
syntaxes.

- Brian