How to accept a drag&drop item?

Gajo Csaba gcsaba2 at freemail.hu
Thu Aug 25 18:24:40 EDT 2005

Hi,

I was wondering if there's an easy solution to accepting dragged items
that are coming from another application. Specifically, I have a browser
window open, and from there I can drag the current link. If I drop it on
the desktop, it will turn into a link to that page.
And when it gets dropped on my application, I would like the URL to be
displayed in a text field.

Is there an easy way to do this? I'm guessing I would have to access
some system properties because the link is coming from another
application, OR....? I would be really surprised if someone would say
that this can be done in 1-2 lines of code :)

Thanks, Csaba