Revolution under Ubuntu Linux?

Bob Warren warren at howsoft.com
Thu Aug 25 13:49:49 EDT 2005

Mark:

Is there a "proper" directory for "installing" RR? Since I am a total
beginner in Linux, perhaps I need to know more about that. Upon expanding
it, I just copied the whole folder to the desktop. Then I set up the
association between Rev stacks and the Rev IDE binary - "Bob's your uncle"
if you'll excuse the pun. But perhaps you're talking about how to get Rev to
appear in the menus - I ain't got that far yet!

Bob

>Bob-

>Thursday, August 25, 2005, 6:04:16 AM, you wrote:

>> Much to my surprise, I found RR to be more visually attractive under
Ubuntu