A Mentor Needed

Cubist at aol.com Cubist at aol.com
Thu Aug 25 10:37:59 EDT 2005

sez tmc7056 at yahoo.com>
>Subject: A Mentor Needed
>To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
>
>As a newbie I need a mentor or tutor. Somebody to answer specific questions
>in plain English. Simple answers to how to do the most basic things in
>Revolution -- one method at a time -- not several ways to do the same thing.
>The available tutorials are daunting. The daily forums might as well be
>conducted in Bantu for the uninitiated. I'll pay $50 an hour for help like
>this by email @ tmc7056 at yahoo.com.
   My name is Quentin Long, and I second jbondy at sover.net's suggestion to
give the use-revolution list a shot first. That said and acknowledged: If you
want to give someone money to mentor you in Revolution, I am willing to mentor
you in Revolution for money. I would further recommend that you search the list
archives for past threads in which I've answered questions, because that
should give you some idea of how good I am at explaining things clearly. You'll
find the list archives here:

http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/