SMS mobile messages

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Thu Aug 25 10:20:23 EDT 2005

rsarabia wrote:
> Have any one of you experience, sending SMS mobile message from Rev?,
> like Apple OS X Agenda can.

Well, I don't know how Agenda does it because I don't have MacOS X.  But
I do know that most mobile services allow you to send SMS messages by
sending an email to the phone.  It also works the same if you want to
send a photo to the phone.

   Example:  5551239876 at cingular.com

Now this is all completely dependent on the service, which makes it
especially difficult since number portability is now possible.  What
this means is that there is no way to determine from the number what
cell phone provider they have.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software