write fails

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Thu Aug 25 09:09:21 EDT 2005

I'm trying to log activity to a file with what I thought was a simple
approach:

put the date & " " & the long time & "  " & m & Return into s
write s to file "C:/RHOADS/EEOL2/Logs/log.txt" at end

The file is not created automatically; after creating the file manually,
the file remains empty; the path was copy-and-pasted from Windows
Explorer, so I know it is correct; the string "s" has reasonable
contents as verified with the Variable Watcher; and there are no
run-time errors.

Any thoughts?

:)

Jon