magic settings for rollovers?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Aug 24 23:27:13 EDT 2005

Chipp Walters wrote:
> perhaps a mousemove handler in your shared grp might help you?
> It certainly would help you track down the problem.

You mean correct for it?

Identifying the problem was the easy part:  rollovers aren't currently
reliable for buttons near the edge of windows and groups.

I've gotten it much better: I've added a mouseenter on the background
image that spans the window that resets the icons by brute force.  It's
still not entirely foolproof, but it triggers 99% of the time and for
now that's enough.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation