Triggering a PHP script from a Rev cgi script ?

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Wed Aug 24 18:07:28 EDT 2005

Hi folks,

Here's another dumb Rev cgi question (my favourites) :

how can I trigger a PHP script from a Rev cgi script ?
Both scripts will be on a Linux RH server and in the same
domain.
Ideally, the Rev cgi script should pause while the php script
is running and then resume when the php script ends; and the
Rev cgi should be able to pass parameters to the php script
(although I guess this can be done via a temp txt file)...

What is the best Transcript approach to do that :
    - get URL ?
    - "open process" + "wait until the openprocesses is empty" ?
    - other ?

Thanks for your suggestions,
JB