searching all scripts in an application

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Wed Aug 24 17:43:16 EDT 2005

All,

I have used Constellation about 6 hours a day since the pre-release
was made available for sale.  If it crashed often, I would not use it
at all.  I have not noticed any increase in the frequency from what
Rev normally crashes (yes, Rev does crash on occasion).  The software
is still in development, and is very stable for the fact that it is
having new features added almost daily (and bug fixes too).  I am
glad I got on board early with Jerry, since he had taken some of my
suggestions and incorporated them --much to my delight.

Dennis